Emirates Palace Kempinski Hotel
Founded in Germany 115 years ago, Kempinski Hotels has long reflected the finest traditions of European hospitality. Today, as ever, Kempinski is synonymous with distinctive luxury.
Located in many of the world's most well-known cities and resorts, the Kempinski collection includes hotels in the grand manner, pace-setting modern establishments and older hotels of individual charm. All blend gracefully into their surroundings and offer luxurious accommodation, superb cuisine and unrivalled facilities - complemented by impeccable service.
Our vision at Kempinski Hotels:
It's all about people!
One Strategy, One Team, One Culture…
Our culture is driven by integrity and cultural diversity, where open communication is encouraged and where we treat each other with respect.
Our people are professional, team-oriented and passionate about striving for excellence and creativity in all that we do!
Our management philosophy is to promote performance and an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are focused on developing talent and empowering our people.
Our strength lies in respecting each other, each other's cultures and sharing experiences worldwide.
Our company is the sum of all our people in all regions. This is why we all share responsibility for and are committed to creating a working environment that is challenging, satisfying and fun, so that we can retain and motivate excellent people – during long term careers with Kempinski.
The Emirates Palace boasts 302 superior rooms and 92 magnificent suites, each combining the ultimate luxury with 22nd century technology. We feature 14 Food & Beverage outlets, where all cultures of cuisines meet and create a blend of exotic flavours.
Located on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, overlooking its own private natural bay, the Emirates Palace, is one of the most iconic landmarks in Abu Dhabi. Surrounded by lush landscaped gardens, the Palace boasts a selection of fine rooms with vistas of the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf or Abu Dhabi’s modern skyline. Each room comes with its own personal butler service, allowing you to experience a service that you would expect from a stay at a palace.
The Emirates Palace is the embodiment of Arabian Hospitality and the pinnacle of luxury. The iconic Palace stretches almost a kilometre end-to-end, with award winning restaurants, lively bars and night spots, a relaxing spa, world class marina, a theatre and leisure facilities.
The award winning Emirates Palace, boast the best conference and business facilities in the region, making it the perfect business partner, meeting all your needs in terms of business conferencing, meeting rooms and events.
Emirates Palace is looking for an experienced A/C and Refrigeration Technician to join its professinal Engineering Team! Under the guidance of the AC & Refrigeration Supervisor/ Shift Leader, the ideal candidate will be responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing all aspects of the hotel’s refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment, in accordance with Kempinski standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Repairing and maintaining of all types of refrigeration equipment such as walk in cold-room and freezer rooms and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment
- Repairing and maintaining of air conditioning equipment such as window units, package units and fan coil units
- Carrying out electric arc or oxyacetylene welding
- Carrying out air-conditioning and refrigeration preventive and routine maintenance. Attending to repairs and maintenance of refrigeration equipment electrical control system
- Responding to a guest’s maintenance request within 15 minutes of receipt of the same
Your experience should include:
- Secondary School Certificate/Vocational Training in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- 4 years Industrial Refrigeration & Air-conditioning experience
- Basic refrigeration cycle and its application to industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- Identification of system components and their purpose
- Safety and control wiring and trouble shooting faults
- Performance tests on individual equipment
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Arabic is an advantage
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please forward an updated Resume together with a recent full body length photo.
Discover a World of Opportunities with Kempinski
Please be aware that there are some commercial web sites and businesses that are deceiving applicants into believing that they are Kempinski sites or approved by Kempinski. Some companies even demand money by phone or email in order to complete the application or visa process.
Please note that Kempinski Hotels does not issue employment contracts without interviews by phone and/or in person. No candidate would ever be asked to pay out of pocket money to the company in advance or in order to secure a job. If anyone asks this in our name they are not representatives of Kempinski. Please contact the People Services department at the respective hotel directly to report such activities.